- December 2005-Present: SpeQ Reports, director/consultant
- Process Validation Protocols and (Summary) Reports
- Cleaning Validation Protocols and (Summary) Reports
- Cleaning validation – determination/calculation of residue specifications
- (International) Technology transfer
- QA CAPA handling
- Equipment qualification (IOQ) documents
- Process Development Reports
- Risk assessments in relation to Cleaning and Process
- Specifications / SOP’s
- Module 3 CMC documentation
- Waste Management Policies
- Analytical Validation Reports
- Spreadsheet Development and Validation
- Implementation of employee training system
- Manager production department
- December 2002-December 2005:
Solvay Pharmaceuticals BV in Olst, the Netherlands:
- prepare, perform and finish validations and verifications of the production process of medicinal tablets, including making protocols, taking samples, performing analyses and writing the reports
- international technology transfer of production processes to another production site
- troubleshooting of the production process
- scale up and adjustment of parts of the process of producing medicinal products
- working with GMP-rules
- June 1999-December 2002:
CAS / Selact BV in Groningen, the Netherlands:
- synthesis of fine chemicals
- development and control of consumer products
- screening of catalysts
- development of analysis methods
- performing analyses
- April 1998-April 1999:
Intersynth BV in Groningen, the Netherlands:
- synthesis of chemicals
- scale up of synthesis of chemicals
- characterisation of chemicals
practical assistant / research employee at the Rijksuniversiteit Groningen, the Netherlands for organic synthesis practicals for first and second year chemistry and pharmacy students (4 x 4 weeks).
Chemistry study (Organic Chemistry) at the Rijksuniversiteit Groningen, the Netherlands. Graduated in August 1997.
H.L.O. (Higher Laboratory Education, Analytic/Organic Chemistry) at the Rijkshogeschool Groningen, Section Nature & Technique, the Netherlands. Graduated in 1994.
M.L.O. (Medium Laboratory Education, Chemistry) at the Analistenschool Groningen, the Netherlands. Graduated in 1990.
Research projects and internships during education
during Organic Chemistry study: ‘Model systems for iron containing oxidation enzymes. Towards enantioselective oxidation.’ R.u. Groningen, the Netherlands. Contact Prof. Dr. B.L. Feringa.
during HLO: ‘Lineaire azo-polymeren voor “colon-specific drug delivery”. Synthese en eigenschappen.’ K.U. Leuven, Belgium. Contacts Prof. Dr. C. Samyn and Dr. G. van den Mooter.
during MLO: AKZO-PQ-Silica in Winschoten, the Netherlands, quality control of waterglass. Contact dhr. G. Castellani.
- Article about the research performed during HLO internship (1993-1994):
Van den Mooter, G., Offringa, M., Kalala, W., Samyn, C., Kinget, R.; Synthesis and evaluation of new linear azo polymers for colonic targeting;
ST.P. Pharma Sci 1995; 5: 36-40 (now called Journal of Drug Delivery Science and Technology).